ZOFLORA FRESH HOME ODOUR ELIMINATOR AND DISINFECTANT- GREEN VALLEY FRAGRANCE 500ML
Zoflora Fresh Home odour remover and disinfectant. Specially developed to be better tolerated by your pet’s more delicate sense of smell. A fresh and delicate floral fragrance with elements of crisp green leaves and a bouquet of wildflowers including mountain pansy and buttercup.
Zoflora is a concentrated multipurpose disinfectant that kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses, helping to protect your family from potentially harmful germs, whilst also eliminating odours to leave homes beautifully fragrant all day. Dilute and Spray It, Soak It, Wipe It, Mop It or use neat down drains and plugholes.
- 3-in-1 multipurpose concentrated disinfectant.
- Kills bacteria and viruses, eliminates odours, 24 hour fragrance.
- Zoflora disinfectant can be used on floors, baths, tiles, taps, worktops, drains, dishcloths, toilets & potties. Safe for use on hard surface pet areas.
- Zoflora is a concentrated disinfectant that can be used neat or diluted in water. 500ml of Zoflora makes almost 20L of full-strength disinfectant.
- Our fragrances are crafted by expert perfumers with premium ingredients to bring luxurious scents to your home.
- The beautifully fragranced solution offers all-day freshness and fills your home with a beautiful, long lasting scent.
Proudly Made in Yorkshire since 1922.
Zoflora fills your home with a beautiful, all day fragrance and contains patented odour elimination technology, tested against many household malodours including bins, drains and pet odours.
Zoflora KILLS 99.9% of viruses & bacteria including:
Zoflora is tested to BS EN standards for disinfectants, including EN 14476 2013, EN 1276.2009, EN 13697: 2015 & EN 13623:2010 at a 1 to 40 dilution ration with a 5 minute contact time.
When correctly diluted, Zoflora may be used where most pets are kept. Do not allow pets to lick or walk on wet treated surfaces. Keep off until dry. Not suitable for use in vivaria or aquariums.
May produce allergic reaction. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
IF IN EYES; Rinse continuously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do-continue rinsing. Get medical advice/attention. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents by pouring down drain with plenty of water. Empty containers can be disposed of by recycling where possible. Contact your local council for details.