Our Suffolk-sourced Duck Wings are packed with soft bone, cartilage and connective tissue that make for a delicious, crunchy treat. Full of natural nutrients to promote the health and vitality of your animal, duck wings can be fed as a snack or as part of a home prepared raw meal.
Considered by our experts as a raw bone for beginners, we recommend to feed this product to animals over 10 weeks of age. Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for strengthening teeth and overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting. Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Read our feeding guide below for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones.
COMPOSITION: Duck 100%, NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES (PER KG) -None
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 16%, Crude Fat 7%, Crude Ash 5%, Crude Fibre 1%, Moisture 70%, Kcal 131 Kcal/100g
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.
RAW FOOD DELIVERY
We only cover within 10 miles radius from M43 7SL for Frozen Food Delivery; please contact us on 0161 301 4445 or 07984784728 to find out more before you place an order on RAW foods