A classic raw, meaty bone. Beef Ribs are a delicious and entertaining raw treat that are also excellent for cleaning teeth. Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old. Pack size 2 x Beef Ribs
- 100% natural.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Responsibly sourced and human grade.
- Just thaw and serve.
- Promotes improved dental hygiene.
- Suitable for working dogs.
- Complementary ingredient.
- Ethically sourced ingredients.
Our tasty Beef Ribs will give your dog’s mouth a thorough workout! Healthy, delicious and packed full of natural nutrients to promote health and vitality. Rated by our experts as an advanced raw bone, we recommend to feed our beef rib bones to dogs over 10 months of age and with raw bone experience.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for strengthening teeth and overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dogs
COMPOSITION: Beef 100%
Crude Fat 15%
Crude Ash 31%
Crude Fibre 4%
A few tips when feeding Raw Meaty Bones or Chews:
- Never cut or saw bones.
- Never feed bones with small children present.
- Never leave a dog unattended with a bone.
- Never feed cooked bones.
- Always separate multi-dog households before feeding to prevent fights (raw meaty bones have a very high resource value and even the very best of friends may fight).
- Always feed bones appropriate to the dog’s age, size, breed and experience.
- Do not feed bones from the butcher as their storage history is unknown and bacteria may be prevalent.
- If storing in between chewing sessions, rinse the bone under cold water and store in a plastic bag or container in the fridge.
- Always dispose of any uneaten material 24 hours after it's been defrosted.
- For seniors (7+ years) just beginning their raw food journey, start with bone-free chews or softer bones.
- Too much bone may lead to constipation.
- Handle in the same way that you would any raw product at home and always keep feeding areas clean.
Storage: Keep frozen until use. Defrost in a sealed container on the side for two hours or in the fridge overnight. Once defrosted please use the product within 24 hours. If storing after a chew session, rinse the treat under cold water and store in a sealed plastic bag or container in the fridge for a maximum of 24 hours.
We recommend raw meaty bones & chews to be fed as part of a healthy raw diet 1-3 times per week.
RAW FOOD DELIVERY
We only cover within 10 miles radius from M43 7SL for Frozen Food Delivery; please contact us on 0161 301 4445 or 07984784728 to find out more before you place an order on RAW foods