Its ideal and law to have your pet microchipped. This helps you to reunite with your pet easily during unforeseen circumstances.
What Is A Microchip
A microchip is a small electronic device inserted under your dogs skin, most commonly between their shoulder blades via a quick injection. Microchips do not store your personal data - it is kept against the unique identification number (UIN) on a highly secured data base. It's a legal requirement in the UK to have your PETS microchipped by the time they're 8 weeks old. You can be fined up to £500 GBP if your Dog or Cat is not microchipped.
- Available in Large, Medium and Nano sizes
- Instant transfer your details to your pets microchip
- Keep your information up to date through your online account
- Anti-migrate coating; helps to prevent movement of microchip once implanted.
- Lifetime protection
- Report your pet as missing through your online account or 24x 7 customer services
- No anaesthetic is required and the procedure should cause no more discomfort than a standard vaccination
- Our Service comes with a complimentary PET HEALTH & VACCINATION RECORD which normally cost £5 - £6 in the market
Breeder with Litter of 3 or more (Call us to get a discounted price)
Note: Once the purchase is completed, we'll contact you to make an appointment at a date and time convenient for you. Please allow 24hrs if you like to to postpone your appointment.