Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
1. Test the pH and carbonate hardness (KH) prior to use, in order to assess the required pH adjustment.
2. Carefully calculate the volume of water to be treated making adequate allowance for the displacement of water by gravel, rocks and equipment.
3. Shake bottle well before use.
4. Using the pipette add 1ml of pH Plus for every 5 litres (1 gal) of water. Alternatively, add 1 capful (4ml) for every 20 litres (4 gals) of water. Depending on the KH, one dose will increase the pH by between 0.1 – 0.5.
5. Wait at least 20 minutes before re-testing the pH and KH. If necessary, repeat the above steps. Do not add more than two doses per day.
IMPORTANT: Sudden pH changes can be stressful and harmful to fish, and must be avoided – so no more than 2 doses should be added to the aquarium per day. Keeping a stable pH in the aquarium is more important than getting the exact pH value correct. Any large pH adjustments should be made gradually, over a number of days. The pH should not increase by more than pH 0.5 per day. The KH value can influence the pH value, so both should be monitored regularly. The higher the KH, the more repeat doses may be required. Note: The pH may change after water changes
Health & Safety
Do not exceed stated dose
Do not store above 25 degrees centigrade