Available in a 100ml bottle.
How to use
WARNING! DO NOT POUR THIS LIQUID DIRECTLY INTO THE AQUARIUM.
- Test the pH and carbonate hardness (KH) prior to use, in order to assess the required pH adjustment.
- Calculate the required dose (1ml per 25 litres of aquarium water)
- Shake bottle well before use.
- In a clean container, free from any chemical contaminents, add approximately 1 litre of your aquarium water and mix 1ml of pH Minus for every 25 litres of water that is in your aquarium. Gently pour over aquarium water surface, being careful to cause minimal disturbance to your aquarium.
- Wait at least 20 minutes before re-testing the pH. If necessary, repeat the above steps. Do not add more than two doses per day.
- Depending on the KH, one dose will lower the pH by between 0.2 – 0.5.
IMPORTANT: Sudden pH changes can be stressful and harmful to fish, and must be avoided – so no more than 2 doses should be added to the aquarium per day. Any large pH adjustments should be made gradually, over a number of days. The pH should not increase by more than pH 0.5 per day. The KH value can influence the pH value, so both should be monitored regularly. The higher the KH, the more repeat doses may be required. Note: The pH may change after water changes.
DO NOT EXCEED STATED DOSE.
Health & Safety
Warnings: Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. After contact with skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. After use wash your hands with soap and water. Keep away from pets. Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.