A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
Ingredients: British Duck with Bone 100%
Duck is a biologically appropriate, natural and great-tasting protein source for dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. It is nutritionally loaded with B-vitamins like niacin and pyridoxine, immune system boosters like zinc and selenium and Omega 3 fatty acids which promote a healthy coat and skin for your dog. Raw duck meat and bone provides high-quality protein making it an ideal food to promote overall canine health. The ground bone included in Nutriment Just Duck food solution also contributes to your dog’s calcium intake in a digestion-friendly way.
Duck is considered a ‘novel’ protein for dogs. This means that it is a great protein choice for dogs who suffer from sensitive stomachs, common allergies and intolerances.
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 65%
- Protein: 16.3%
- Fat: 13.8%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 4.5%
- Fibre: 0.5%
RAW FOOD DELIVERY
We only cover within 10 miles radius from M43 7SL for Frozen Food Delivery; please contact us on 0161 301 4445 or 07984784728 to find out more before you place an order on RAW foods