Suitable for all breeds - Sold in 500g trays.
A complementary food, to be used as a mixer or as the base of DIY raw recipes.
Ingredients: British Chicken with Bone 100%
- Moisture - the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein - are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat - includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) - is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre - the term given to the indigestible part of food
Typical analysis as fed:
- Moisture: 67.2%
- Protein: 16.8%,
- Fat: 12.4%,
- Ash (inorganic matter): 3.5%,
- Fibre: 0.4%
RAW FOOD DELIVERY
We only cover within 10 miles radius from M43 7SL for Frozen Food Delivery; please contact us on 0161 301 4445 or 07984784728 to find out more before you place an order on RAW foods