Rich in essential vitamins, minerals and fibre, Frozzy'sÂ® are a healthy frozen yoghurt treat for dogs.
Made in the UK and packed full of carefully selected nutritionally beneficial ingredients, Frozzy's are available in five lickable flavours - original, blueberry,cranberry,peach and strawberry - all of which are lactose-free, low-calorie, and suitable for all dogs and puppies.
Features and benefits:Rich in the essential vitamins, minerals and fibre dogs need to:
- aid teeth and bone development
- maintain a healthy skin and coat
- aid digestive health and general well-being
- support energy levels and immunity
- Lickable - straight from the tub!
- Cooling and soothing - a healthy and refreshing treat after walks or training.
- Lactose-free - gentle on a dog's sensitive digestive system.
- Low-calorie - assisting with healthy weight management.
- A tasty teething aid - can reduce swollen and inflamed gums, whilst offering something tasty for a puppy to chew on.
- Highly palatable - can be defrosted and poured over food to entice fussy eaters.
Suitable for all dogs and puppies
Nutritional benefits in detail:All Frozzy's flavours contain the following nutritionally beneficial ingredients:
- Niacin: Helps energy metabolism and maintenance of skin, nerves and hair.
- Vitamin A: Necessary for reproduction, normal skeletal and tooth development, vision, immunity and tissue integrity.
- Vitamin B1: Required for metabolising protein and carbohydrates, also helps maintain a normal nervous system.
- Vitamin B2: Aids in tissue repair and necessary for healthy function of the nervous system, energy utilisation, healthy skin and coat.
- Vitamin B6 & B12: Required for the formation of red blood cells.
- Pantothenic Acid: Necessary for normal intestinal function, growth and coat colour.
- Vitamin K1: Aids digestion of coumarin-based compounds.
RAW FOOD DELIVERY
We only cover within 10 miles radius from M43 7SL for Frozen Food Delivery; please contact us on 0161 301 4445 or 07984784728 to find out more before you place an order on RAW foods